Step by Step guide to get your business offline to online without spending a cent.
ACX Outsourcing Hub has compiled the steps a business should take to start making their Business from offline to online on their own without spending a cent. This article doesn’t need any technical knowledge all you need is time and a little bit of research. If you know how to use Facebook, Youtube, and Google, then you’ll probably get this. So let’s begin!
Step 1 – Lets first gather all the information for your Business, and let’s save it in one folder on your desktop. Here is a checklist of what you need to put in that folder
- Your Business Logo
- If you don’t have a business logo it can be just simple as just a text format of your business name.
- You can do a simple Google Search for “Free Logo Generator” and there are a lot of options available for you.
- You also have an option to hire a Freelancer thru UpWork or Fiverr
- You can check our Graphic Design Service or Branding Service to have a professional do it for you.
- Your Company Profile , Address and Contact Information
- Some pictures of your business and your team
Step 2 – Let us first create an email address, We recommend you use Google Mail, If you don’t have a Goole Mail yet here is a guide on How to create a Gmail Account. If you already have your one, then you can skip this step.
Here is a guide on How to create a Gmail Account. , if you already have an email you can skip this step.
Step 3 – Let us start first by creating your social media presence. For now, let’s start with creating a Facebook page and a LinkedIn Profile, but you still have several options like Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Creating a Facebook Page
Facebook is one of the leading social media platforms to start getting your business online. For the Steps to Create a Facebook Business Page, click on the link that we have recommended for you to follow.
- Create a Linkedin Page- LinkedIn is more into the Business to the Business side where you can network with other businesses and have people discover your Business. While facebook functions as to both the Business to Business and the Business to Consumer. Check this article on how to Create a LinkedIn Page.
ACX HUB has a social media management service which you could take advantage of by Getting a FREE DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTATION
Congratulations for reaching this far already!, You have taken the first step to Digitally Kickstart your Business from offline to online. Its now time to make some more steps to add more Digital Footprint to your Business.
Step 4 – Lets now make your Business a Google Verified Business. What are the benefits of having your Business Verified? Having your Business Listed as a verified business in Google can help your Business searchability, and have your business appear directly on the direct search. And you can also actually get a FREE WEBSITE!
Check this Article to Make your Business a Google Verified Business.
Step 5 – To have a significant improvement in your online presence is to have a Website. You can check our Website Design and Development Service to have a Professional create a website for you. Take advantage of our FREE DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTATION to get a Free Quote again if you don’t have the budget to have a website professionally done. There is always free stuff on the internet. You can check this article on How to have a Business Website for FREE. [Coming Soon]
Doing this is just the first phase on getting your business from offline to online. There is still a lot of steps you need to take for your Business to improve your online visibility. You can check out our FREE DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTATION to know or learn more about some of our services like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and many more.